BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 20 Agustus 2010

one sweet day-mariah carey&boyz II men

Sorry I never told you

All I wanted to say

And now it’s too late to hold you

‘Cause you’ve flown away

So far away

Never had I imagined

Living without your smile

Feeling and knowing you hear me

It keeps me alive

Alive

[Chorus:]

And I know you’re shining down on me from heaven

Like so many friends we’ve lost along the way

And I know eventually we’ll be together

One sweet day :)

Darling I never showed you

Assumed you’d always be there

I took your presence for granted

But I always cared

And I miss the love we shared

[Chorus]

Although the sun will never shine the same again

I’ll always look to a brighter day

Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep

You will always listen as I pray

[Chorus]

Sorry I never told you

All I wanted to say

0 komentar: